The KSHS holds regular meetings twice a year, in May and October. Each meeting is usually held for two days and more than 600 papers covering every section of horticultural science and technology are presented. In addition to these oral and poster presentations, the oral presentation of invited speakers and a few plenary lectures by invited prominent scholars from all over the world are regularly scheduled.
You can register on-line by clicking "Registration" Participants are kindly invited to register in advance for the Conference. Early registration will be accepted in advance on-line on or before April 26, 2019. After that date, you are requested to register on-site.
- Title: 2019 Annual Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Horticultural Science
- Date: May 22-25, 2019
- Venue: Gyeongju Hwabaek International Convention Center, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea
(1) Registration Period
- Early Registration: March 18~April 26
- On-site Registration: May 23~May 24
(2) Registration Fee
∴ Presenting author is required to register in advance to be published for the Program and Abstracts.
Information for Payment Method
(1) Information for online payment:
- Credit cards : Only Visa, Master, JCB card are accepted.
(2) Information for wire transfer:
- Bank name: Nonghyup Bank
- Branch: Nongchonjinheuncheong Sub Branch
- Bank address (head office): 85, 1-ga, Chungjeong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Koreav
- Swift code: NACFKRSEXXX
- Account number: 125-01-108602
- Beneficiary's name: Korean Society for Horticultural Science (KSHS)
- Address: NIHHS, 100 Nongsaengmyeong-ro, Iseo-myeon, Wanju-gun, Jeollabuk-do, Korea
- Phone: +82-63-226-6885
- If you must cancel your participation for any reason, please notify via e-mail to the Secretariat.
- No-shows or cancelations received on or after May 10, 2019 will not be refunded.
- All approved refunds will be processed and issued in KRW after the Conference.
- Program of 2019 Annual Spring Conference
Members who have paid last year's membership fee (excluding new members) and an early registration fee may submit and present their abstracts. Cases that have not set up poster(s) will later be deleted online and listed in the Abstracts Book of the next conference. One person may present 2 or less poster. Those already presented can not be presented.
- Poster Presentations (Panel Size : 100×200 cm, w×h)
- Oral Presentations
The oral presentations may be changed to the poster presentations after evaluation. All rooms for presentations will be equipped with LCD projectors and computers equipped with USB connection. Presenting authors are required to prepare a PowerPoint presentation.